“For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.”
2 Timothy 1:7
A lot of people always ask me how am I “always” soo confident. My answer is that confidence is a mindset and action that is practiced, therefore anyone can be confident by simply choosing to be confident. There is a fine line between confidence and cockiness that’s why they are often misunderstood. The secret is to gracefully be confident by humbling yourself around others because arrogance is not modest. Here are ten things I believe that define confidence.
1. Confidence is contentment in how you were created which is beautiful.
2. Confidence is maximizing your self-potential.
3. Confidence is having an optimistic mindset in a world full of evil.
4. Confidence is happiness.
5. Confidence is trusting in your abilities in order to succeed.
6. Confidence is being your own cheerleader in moments when you need that little extra push towards your breakthrough.
7. Confidence is knowing who you are and not pretending to be someone else.
8. Confidence is choosing to be fearless in those fearful situations.
9. Confidence is remaining strong when life has you at your weakest.
10. Confidence is accepting your imperfections because they are what make you unique.
Hope that you enjoyed today’s post and remember to always exude confidence because you are fearfully and fashionably made!
xoxo, stay blessed
Follow my blog with Bloglovin