If you don’t own a basic white t-shirt, then honey you don’t have a solid wardrobe foundation to build multiple outfits. A basic white t-shirt is a crucial closet essential that is timeless, versatile and wearable throughout whatever season. It is a blank canvas that can easily accommodate to any personal style. A white tee may be basic and boring, however, once it is styled it makes a clean statement. Here is a lookbook of ten different outfits styling a basic white t-shirt that can be worn to different occasions such as the office, a girls night out, to school, a lunch date or to an all-white party.
1. ADD A COOL SPAGHETTI TOP ON TOP OF THE WHITE TEE
2. DRESS UP THE TEE BY PAIRING IT WITH A POWER SUIT
3. KEEP THE LOOK MINIMAL & ACCESSORIZE WITH A NECK SCARF
4. TUCK THE TEE IN A SKIRT
5. TIE A KNOT IN THE FRONT OF THE TEE & WEAR IT ON TOP OF A BODYCON DRESS
6. WEAR THE TEE UNDERNEATH A SLEEVELESS DENIM DRESS
7. WEAR THE TEE UNDERNEATH A SLEEVELESS JUMPSUIT & ADD A DENIM VEST ON TOP
8. PAIR THE TEE WITH BOYFRIEND JEANS & A COLOURFUL BLAZER FOR A SEMI-CASUAL LOOK
9. WEAR A BOMBER JACKET ON TOP OF THE TEE & ACCESSORIZE WITH A STATEMENT NECKLACE
10. WEAR AN ALL WHITE OUTFIT
Hope that you enjoyed today’s post. I personally love wearing white, however, I know that it is destined to get stained, so a helpful tip for all the ladies that do wear makeup is to bend your head downwards and to flip your hair so that it covers your face then slowly wear the t-shirt. I used this hack during my photo shoot for this blog post, or else my white tee wouldn’t have made it until the tenth outfit. In the comment section down below, leave your requests on what I should style next and remember that you are fearfully and fashionably made!
Xoxo, stay blessed